Our client is looking for financial advisors to join their franchise group. As a franchise advisor you'll have outstanding income potential and the freedom to build equity in your own practice and enjoy independence along with support and resources. Becoming a franchise advisor enables you to leverage the recognition and goodwill associated with our client’s strong national brand.
Advisors in the Franchise Group receive:
• Equity ownership opportunities
• Competitive payout rates up to 91% with deferred compensation potential
• The ability to leverage a respected national brand and proven turnkey marketing programs
• Office branding assistance and the opportunity to choose your own location
• Local and national support, including accessible leaders and an extended group of specialists
• Peer-to-peer mentoring, plus training and coaching, including CFP® certification support
• Access to financing for practice acquisition
• Succession planning resources
Support starts with your transition:
• Dedicated transition team – Works with you to establish an onboarding and communications strategy, anticipate and handle challenges and gradually introduce you to products and services.
• Transfer registration assistance – Assists you in transferring your FINRA registration and general licenses — from any state
• Announcing your move – Access to the materials and resources you need to announce your move
• Transferring client accounts – Assist you with new-business paperwork and facilitate account openings
• Technology access & support – Manage both your clients and your practice with our secure, integrated technology
• Our client has on-boarded almost 3,000 advisors. They can help anticipate issues, address your concerns, and proactively resolve them.
About our Client:
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Our client is not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals — they also help their advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So, if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career with our client.
• College degree in related field
• 3+ years of similar experience
• FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 or 66 required to start
• Given 120 days after appointment to obtain additional required licenses (Series 65/66 and life/health insurance licenses)