To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgedale, MO 65739
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Big Cedar-Admin Position-Hiring NOW-EARN GREAT MONEY
Bluegreen Vacations • Ridgedale, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Position Title: Administrative Professional - $50K Potential Earnings
Position Location: Ridgedale, MO
Wilderness Club at Big Cedar is seeking immediate Administrative Professionals to join our team!
We are looking for positive, motivated, outgoing individuals with the desire to reach new career heights amidst a remarkable team. With millions of memories made through Bluegreen Vacations, we have no doubt that you will immensely enjoy working in a high energy, fun environment!
The Administrative Professional functions in a multi-task oriented position requiring excellent customer service and organizational skills, computer literacy, and attention to detail.
At Bluegreen Vacations, we believe in the power of vacation. We believe vacations make people happier by sharing time together, smiles and memories. We also believe our core values of care, trust, passion and humility make work lives happier. You deserve a successful and rewarding career - we have one for you!
• Medical, dental, and vision
- Comprehensive training program
• Associate use of resorts program
• 401(k) with company match
• Life insurance, short- and long-term disability plans
• Education assistance program
• Career growth opportunities
• Generous paid time off plans- increase with tenure
• Fun, friendly work environments
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 6 months of clerical or administrative experience required.
• Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written.
• Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Excel.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool.
We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW