To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11601 Roosevelt Boulevard North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
- Melissa Mansur
- Phone: 727-227-2103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Technical Support Inbound Customer Service Representative
FIS • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS - St. Petersburg is located on Roosevelt Boulevard, an easy commute from both Tampa and St. Petersburg. As one of the largest employers in Pinellas County with over 2,000 employees, we provide three (3) weeks PAID vacation in addition to full benefits including medical, dental and vision.
Our St. Petersburg Call Center Team provides inbound telephone support for our customers who use tokenization for their online banking (eg. ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay). Light trouble-shooting, technical and website support services are provided to our high-end customers. Aside from a great leadership staff, the group includes 30+ associates that are well trained with a desire to provide superior customer service. At FIS we believe that our front-line associates are as important as our clients and consumers for whom we provide services and support.
What you will be doing
As a valued member of our team you will be responsible for responding and resolving different consumer inquiries mainly by phone but may include instant message or email. You will be required to meet standards regarding quality, schedule adherence and other metrics that would be outlined during training. After you successfully mastered the skills of this role you may be tasked to provide mentoring to less experience associates.
• Addressing a high volume of inbound calls
• Using resources to address and appropriately resolve consumer inquires
• Track and document inbound support requests
• Follow up on escalated issues with coaching to learn appropriate solutions
• Extensive paid training
• Work schedules include one weekend day & one weekday off
• Second Shift Schedule (eg. 2pm – 11pm)
• Opportunity for paid overtime at time and a half (5-10 hr/wk)
What you bring
• High school diploma or GED
• Prior call center experience preferred; IT experience a plus
• Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written) that foster customer satisfaction
• Intermediate computer navigation and operation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What we offer you
• Attractive benefits including employer sponsored medical, dental and vision coverage
• Competitive compensation package that includes paid vacation (3 weeks), sick time (5 days) and volunteer time (8 hours)
• Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
• Career advancement opportunities