PRIDESTAFF, a nationally recognized staffing company, has been given an opportunity with a top-notch orthodontic office. Don’t miss out on this great role!
We are looking for a professional who wants to establish a long-term career in a great work environment with an employer who offers ongoing education and opportunities to receive bonus incentives.
- Takes efficient and effective actions
- Anticipates needs and is self-guided
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Acts positively and enthusiastically
- Has a team work approach and is warm/friendly
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Maintains reliable & on-time work ethic
- Has a “Go-Giver” mindset
- Believes in creating beautiful smiles and patient advocates
Other duties as required or needed.
Qualifications/Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- High School or equivalent
- 2+ years of orthodontic or dental assistance experience a plus
- Damon System or other Passive Self Ligation experience is preferred
- Invisalign iTero scanner and Attachments bonding experience is a plus
- OA, RDA, X-ray, Coronal Polishing, certification a plus
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed!
At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network of employers from across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Give us a call at 310.214.0622 and/or apply directly to this posting for immediate consideration!
Hardworking And Dedicated