As a Sr. Software Developer, you will serve as a technical leader in our Software Engineering Department and play a key role in developing industry-leading software for our customers. You’re responsible for developing and testing complex technical and architectural solutions that support Bank Solutions' product strategies and address the market needs of our clients and their customers in an Agile environment. You’re also going to get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting projects, where you get to apply your existing knowledge to solve new market problems on almost a daily basis.
You’re leading complex applications and assisting in developing technical and functional standards.
Do you love to research, define, & complete enhancements to financial software products? Are you
ready to participate in our strategic planning sessions and technical discussions? And are you able to
assist in translating ideas into technical designs? This may be the role for you. You will be interacting
with external and internal clients to gather data, assist with design, and ensure the development of their solutions meet or exceed their expectations. We are looking for a highly collaborative team member to work with our other skilled software professionals that are ready to deliver high-quality software that ultimately helps our clients improve the way they do business.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• An Associate’s degree in Computer Programming or related discipline is required, but a Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related discipline is preferred.
• Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in application development.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Test Driven Development (TDD) and automated functional testing – tools including Test Café, MS-Test, UFT, Selenium, Xunit, Nunit, etc.
• Experience with C#, VB.net, and supported .net frameworks.
• Experienced with DVCS and source management tools including GIT or similar tools.
• Agile and/or DevOps experience including CI/CD, Docker, etc.
• Knowledgeable in object-oriented software design patterns, development, data modelling, and
• Ability to resolve architectural problems including scalability, performance, reliability, usability &
• A strong knowledge of the relationship between software and hardware interaction
• Strong leadership skills
• Financial industry interest and experience is beneficial