Want to Make a difference in someone's life?
Interim Healthcare is looking for caregivers like you to join our team.
Our caregivers responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
Our Caregivers requirements include, but not limited to are:
- 1-5 years of experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the State of California
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance
Caregiver, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Interim HealthCare of Murrieta, CA, we understand how important it is to have someone you can depend on when you or someone you love wants to stay at home to maintain the highest level of health and independence. With a broad range of home care expertise, our trained professionals offer Senior Care Services and Respite Care that are cost-effective and designed to meet the needs of the individual.
If you are in need of Home Care in Murrieta, Wildomar, Temecula or anywhere in Riverside County for a short time after you come home from a hospital stay or if you need help with some of the tasks of daily living, Interim HealthCare is here for you and your loved one. We are ready to listen to what you need and to talk with you about the many home care services that we can provide.
View the full profile
Our care professionals start with a customized treatment plan for you or your loved one and we continue to adjust that plan as your family's needs change. Do you picture someone coming to your home twice a week to prepare meals, or does it mean a more constant presence? Our services are as diverse as our clients, and we will work with you to strike the perfect balance between active support and independence