To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1090 King Georges Post Road
Edison, NJ 08837
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
Express Employment Professionals • Edison, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Development Manager
Are you seeking a position that offers 3 Weeks’ Vacation, Excellent Benefits Package, and fast paced/ fun environment? If so, you have found the right company! Express is the largest privately owned staffing company in the United States, with over 800 locations worldwide. Our Edison location is seeking a Business Development Manager and we are willing to train someone without experience. Have experience? Even better!
The Sales Representative’s primary emphasis is on bringing in new business. This is done by qualifying potential business opportunities and contacting key decision makers, through phone and in person sales calls. Successful people in this role are comfortable engaging with business people at all levels and selling critical business services. This requires the ability to use consultative selling techniques (communication skills, questioning, and listening techniques, etc.) and the discipline to be persistent while following a daily and weekly plan and demonstrating the desire and drive to become a top performing sales professional.
Generate a sufficiently high level of sales activity to secure a minimum of two new clients per week.
· Effectively meet with decision-makers to assess needs and to secure accounts.
· Make a combination of 100 sales calls weekly, including phone and in-person visit
Develop a Sales Action Plan for each prospect on the Top 20 Hit List.
· Develop a quarterly sales plan identifying potential new clients and business opportunities.
· Take the lead in coordinating ongoing sales activities for Top 20 Hit List prospects.
· Research accounts, establish meetings, and coordinate presentations as needed, focusing on prospect’s needs.
Prepare and execute a daily sales plan to maximize territory management.
· Use the automated system to prepare a daily sales plan identifying companies and offices to visit.
· Introduce Express through discovery, planned, appointment, and telephone calls.
· Maximize sales efficiency by properly using account classification and territory management systems.
· Classify prospects and set the appropriate call frequency based on potential business.
Use a Total Client Care sales approach to present full service capabilities.
· Identify and follow up regularly with key accounts and develop unique value-added sales opportunities, for example, provide Express knowledge-based campaigns, arrange MPC calls with the Staffing Consultant, and invite them to Refresh Leadership simulcasts.
· Sell all product and service lines.
· Deliver the Client Care Packet to all new clients.
Effectively work with and communicate with internal team.
· Meet with the inside team daily to ensure sales and recruiting are in sync and clients’ needs are being met.
- Candidates must have a valid drivers license
- Upbeat and positive personality