To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63123
- Kim Carlson
- Phone: NO CALLS PLEASE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Westport One • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A multi-office CPA firm seeks an exceptionally good individual for a full-time position. The firm is growing rapidly and has achieved 18 years in a row of record revenue. We seek a skilled individual to be based out of either our St. Louis County or Columbia, Illinois offices to serve clients in Missouri, Illinois, and throughout the U.S. The right candidate will be placed on a short partner path immediately.
- Non-profit, for-profit, and government auditing
- Tax preparation (business and individual)
- Special Projects
- Client interaction and management
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary to start
- Opportunity to earn far in excess of industry averages as a partner
- 100% health insurance coverage
- Retirement plan contributions
- Performance bonuses
- Referral commissions (20%)
- Sick and vacation time
- Minimal travel, mostly day trips
- LESS OVERTIME during the tax season than most other firms (staff averaged 8 hrs/week of overtime during the 2019 tax season).
They maintain a very relaxed work environment, while being serious about the quality of their services. Staff longevity is important to them, and they strive to keep their employees and partners happy.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- CPA Certificate
- 5-10 years of Public Accounting Experience
- Ability to work efficiently and with energetic co-workers
- Creative problem solving
- An entrepreneurial spirit to explore this great opportunity
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Accounting "industry insiders" working specifically with Accounts Payable/Receivable, Staff Accountants, Cost Accountants, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Financial Analysts, Auditors and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) specific positions.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code KD/ExternalAuditor
NO CALLS PLEASE