- Extensive knowledge of RPG IV and SQL using DB2/400 tables and CLP
- Knowledge of all AS/400 programming and operations functions
- Experience building complex RPG systems
- Experience in Object Oriented programming, specifically Java
- Knowledge of Structured Systems Analysis and Design
- Knowledge of Database design and data modeling techniques
- Knowledge of Java and Web programming preferable.
- Knowledge of connectivity to PC and Internet functions
- Bachelor’s degree preferable and 5+ years experience required
Candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.