To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2009 Liberty Avenue
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
- Jada Shankleton
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AOC Metal Works • Lawrenceburg, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Position Description Summary:
The Senior Accountant will function as a support to the plant and financial management teams. The position will provide cost analysis of business operations, bill of material audits, ongoing material and job cost analysis, expense tracking as well as labor usage and utilization. The candidate will work closely with division team leaders to understand issues and how they impact the financial results as well as educate/inform leaders on cost drivers and variance analysis.
Principal Accountabilities: (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare necessary daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Provide forecasting support; annual budget preparation, quarterly forecasts, monthly planning
- Inventory management including completing month end reports
- Assist Controller: system financial entries; enter, update and retrieve accounting data from system; monthly financial closings
- Update various daily, weekly, monthly inventory and customer analysis sheets
- Serve as backup for AR/AP and Payroll functions
- Additional responsibilities per management
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
- Assure adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required for Position:
· BS in Accounting or Business Administration desired
· A minimum of 3 years expereince in manufacturing accounting
· Excellent computer skills, familiarity with accounting software, MRP, ERP
· Experience in Syteline highly preferred
· Excellent MS Excel and Power Point skills required, with the ability to develop and maintain reports and presentations
· Good communication skills required; written and verbal