Sales Account Representative
If you’re looking for a career rather than just a job, this is the opportunity for you!
Hackett Security is a family owned and operated, National Security Company. Since 1977, we have been in the business of installing and monitoring security and fire alarm systems including intrusion, access control and video surveillance.
We are currently seeking Sales Representatives to join our team.
Our ideal candidate understands the industry, enjoys building relationships, is self-motivated, technology-minded and enjoys finding solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
Hackett Security provides a fully paid training program, full benefits and a 401K plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an employee of Hackett Security, Inc., the Sales Representative will be responsible for selling and representing a broad spectrum of alarm products, calling on prospective customers and developing new leads in order to grow a strong book of business.
- Generate new business by consulting with potential new customers.
- Assist existing customers in expanding their use of tools and applications.
- Follow up on company-generated leads to determine appropriate products and services.
- Generate new customer leads through referrals, networking, building relationships, and prospecting activities.
- Advise and consult with customers and prospects on the best products and services to serve their needs.
- Prepare proposals and contracts and collect customer payments.
- Collaborate with Project Management Team to ensure successful installations.
- Participate in networking organizations to educate others and generate leads and referrals.
- Participate in various industry events and conferences to network and build expertise in the industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Compensation includes base + commission
· Full Benefits
· 401K plan
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
The position requires professional ethics, appearance and demeanor. The employee must also be self-motivated, able to work independently, and demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
· General functional experience with computers and associates software, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, etc.
· Outstanding oral and written skills.
· The ability to make an outstanding presentation.
· Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail.
· Possess basic math skills with the ability to calculate discounts, proportions, percentages, area and volume.
· 2+ years’ experience in Security Systems Sales is required.
· 2+ years’ proven success in Outside Sales is required.
· Time management and scheduling skills.
· Pricing, quoting and estimating skills.
· Work within a team environment.
· Have own transportation.
Microsoft Power Point