Earn a high income selling products and services everyone needs!
StoneMor Inc offers rewarding career opportunities within our Sales Department. We are currently seeking a Sales Counselor to join our team. We are seeking compassionate, energetic, service minded individuals with integrity, who are financially ambitious and enjoy helping others.
StoneMor offers structured training both in the classroom and in the field. We also provide opportunities for growth and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and sales ability.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more.
We offer to our valued sales force:
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Paid training;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Advancement Opportunities;
- Excellent Benefits.
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around the property.
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned pre-need quotas.
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to minimize stress to the clients.
Qualified candidates meet the following criteria:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Compassionate and the ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Coachable and willingness to learn.
- A competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to generate revenue by selling company products.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person.
- Ability to work with clients one on one & build strong customer relationships.
- Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours when necessary.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle.
- Must be able to travel to potential clients’ homes located anywhere in the geographic region served by the location
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer