Currently looking to fill a permanent position as Human Resources Generalist with one of our direct clients based out of Livermore CA. Candidates with knowledge of Federal and State employment legal requirements including but not limited to Wage and Hour laws, EEO/AAP, COBRA, Leaves, FLSA, HIPAA, unemployment and workers compensation are highly desired.
Job Responsibilities of HR Generalist:
• Ownership of generalist responsibilities including:
o Employee Relations
o Performance Management Programs
o Engagement Events
o Benefits and Compensation
o Training and Development
o Policies and Procedures
o Leave Management
o HR Systems and Data Integrity
• Partner with business leaders and employees to be the primary HR point of contact
• Understand and perform functions in accordance with AS9120 and ISO9001 Standards
Job Requirements of Human Resources Generalist:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years with full-scope HR Generalist accountabilities.
- HR Certification a plus (SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP).
- Knowledge of Federal and State employment legal requirements including but not limited to Wage and Hour laws, EEO/AAP, COBRA, Leaves, FLSA, HIPAA, unemployment and workers compensation
- Ability to use a full range of technology including: LinkedIn Recruiting, internet and social media, HRIS (ADP Workforce Now desired) along with expertise in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Hr Management Systems