ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
We are looking for a hard-working and dedicated assistant to be responsible for administrative and clerical duties to ensure efficiency and smooth running in our offices. The assistant provides reliable support to managers, staff, and office visitors, handles basic office tasks and monitors office operations to increase efficiency, quality, and lower costs.
A successful assistant is dedicated, hard-working, and has strong attention to detail. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering questions, and responding to complaints and requests.
- Making arrangements for meetings and travel.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as data entry, answering phones, taking messages, sorting mail, maintaining and updating filing, operating office machines, and arranging equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Planning and preparing for office events, such as meetings, conferences, and promotional activities.
- Ordering and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and coworkers.
- Field Administration
- Operation Departments
- Organize Appointments
- Setting Up Files
- Telephone Consultations
- Time Management