Sr SCCM Engineer
Department: Information Technology
Location: Irving TX
PAY: 90,000-95,000 PLUS Bonus Total Comp
IT Client Engineer: Responsible for engineering the life cycle of Client Related Systems as well as Systems Configuration Management of desktops, laptops, tablets, base operating systems, Group Policies, application packaging, systems patching and updates. Responsible for leading and supporting multiple projects to implement new technology, perform maintenance and upgrades to the existing environment. Completion of these projects will involve problem solving, vendor management, and interfacing with clients and colleagues across the organization will be key.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and technology roadmap for Client Systems including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices using current and emerging technologies.
- Turn business requirements into solution designs while ensuring security compliance.
- Recommend hardware, software and architecture to support the delivery of services INCLUDING Windows10 configuration & Imaging, Office365, Application Packaging, Operating Systems Patching, and 1E Nomad.
- Skilled in SCCM, 1E Nomad, and Windows platform (Win10 & Win7), PowerShell, and Excel.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture, IT Security, and Service Delivery.
- Provides with performance tracking reports and trending from supported platforms.
- Help with Microsoft licensing agreements with a team including Manager of Server/Storage, Director of Infrastructure, IT Finance, and Procurement.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work in a global, multi-site, cross functional, matrixed organization of employees, contractors and service providers
- 5 PLUS years IT experience in a variety of technologies including: Desktop, Laptop, Tablets, Office365
- 5 PLUS MS System Center and 1E Nomad
- 2 PLUS years’ experience as a “Group Lead” of client technologies and deployment teams
- Technical knowledge of desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Windows Operating Systems: 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 – Windows10 & Windows 7
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager and application packaging
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Office365, Exchange, SharePoint
Cherwell for Asset management, Incident management, Problem management
- Vendor Relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience within Information Systems required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field preferred
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Comprehensive health benefits package, 401(k) plan with employer match, Flexible spending account. Company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance. Employee discounts on autos, travel, electronics, insurance, etc. Tuition assistance. Professional training staff with an industry leading Learning Management System. Company culture that recognizes its employees
Work Status: Please Note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Therefore interested applicants must be permanent US residents. NO third party vendors accepted for this role.
Interested or know anyone who may be qualified?
Attach a fresh resume and salary requirements.
Will pay referral fee for all placed candidates.