HOURS: 8 :00am – 5:30pm
DAYS: Monday – Friday
PAY RATE: $12.65
Dock Associate - The “Dock Associate” is still considered 1st shift with the difference being hours are slightly change. Primary duties would be to man the dock and sort and stack boxes on skids to be delivered to receiving from the various couriers. Other duties my involve receiving, cycle counting and put-aways. The dock gets both hot and cold depending on the season, requires lifting packages weighing up to 50-60lbs, moving pallets with a pallet jack and answering the door whenever a driver arrives. The majority of the dock actual work occurs between the hours of 9:00 A.M – 12:00 P.M. After lunch, the candidate will be moved inside of the warehouse to help out in the receiving department. Note: The dock associate does not stand on the dock in the hot or cold, but only on the dock when drivers arrive with packages to be unloaded.
GENERAL FUNCTION : The Distribution Center/Shipping Department offers entry-level opportunities. DC Associates are responsible for supporting the department by meeting productivity and quality standards.
· Picking product from a rack in an air-conditioned warehouse using a RF gun.
· Cycle counting that product and putting the product in racks to be picked.
· Consolidating product into shipping containers to be shipped out to our customers.
· Minimum High School or GED required
· Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely
· Able to prioritize, maintain organization, and meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work well with all associates.
· Reliable, Career-oriented candidates
· Strong attention to detail
· Focused individuals who can work with little supervision and no distractions (cell phones, talking/socializing, etc.)
· Proven attendance record
· Previous warehouse experience always a plus!
· Able to work 12 hours shifts, sit or stand for long periods of time.
· Bend or twist as needed.
· Use of repetitive motion of hands and wrists
· Lift up to 30 pounds.
· Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to gloves, apron, safety eyewear, face shield, ear plugs, lab coat, hair net, mask
Export Administration Regulations