To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1050 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- You will utilize your dynamic personality to source and screen potential associates, coach and mentor employees and perform human resource related activities such as interviewing, scheduling, payroll and the management and documentation of employee records. You will utilize your sales skills to market our talented candidates to both existing and prospective companies.
- Recruits, interviews, checks references, makes offers, and conducts orientation for new employees.
- Develop and execute sourcing plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients to ensure staffing needs are met with regard to managing all sourcing, selection and hiring of talent through set metrics.
- Develops and executes robust recruiting strategies and communicates regularly with clients on process, status and feedback of all candidates.
- Recruiter plays a critical role in ensuring the attraction and hiring of the best possible talent to meet business needs.
- 1-2+ years of experience providing high volume sourcing and recruiting support
- Ability to oversee and indirectly supervise a diverse workforce at multiple client locations
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline oriented environment
- Excellent time management, follow-through and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Competitive self-starter with a relentless determination to make things happen
- Technology Savvy – Experience with an ATS, LinkedIn and Job Boards
Apply today for an immediate interview!