To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
150 West Parker Road
Houston, TX 77076
- Maribel Rodriguez
- Phone: 832-581-2175
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pipe Yard Laborers
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Currently seeking to immediately hire experienced Bilingual A+ Pipeyard Laborersfor various work locations in the Houston, TX area. All qualified individuals must be very reliable and be willing to work in the areas of a plant, production, yard, etc., and who can operate forklifts and other heavy machine equipment. Must have pipeyard experience. Must be available at a moment's notice to go to a work assignment and be able to work overtime, if necessary.
Hourly pay rate is $9.00 to $11.00 DOE. Work hours will vary depending on shift work.
- Loading and unloading products and materials
- Rolling and stacking pipes
- Painting, stenciling, sandblasting, coating pipes
- Heavy machine operations such as forklifts
- Cleaning and maintenance of the plant, yard, facility, etc.
- Able to work in an outdoor area
- Able to work in a fast pace and loud environment
- Able to work during various weather conditions
- Able to work flexible days/nights and times
- Able to follow and work according to safety guidelines set by the company
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual A+
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work at a moment's notice for work assignents.
- Must have reliable transportation