Sr. Civil/Structural Engineer - Akron, Ohio - JOB 21-00608
Salary Range: $95K - $130K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking a Sr. Civil/Structural Engineer. The Sr. Civil/Structural Engineer key duties are to complete advanced design of complicated load-bearing structures or structural elements (buildings, platforms, or pipe racks). Participate in the analysis of building materials proposed for use in construction. Develop blueprints or specification packages (scopes of work, for bid and/or construction submittals. Investigate and determine cause of structural failures, damages, and defects through site investigations and research and provide reports summarizing findings.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E)
- Must have 12+ years' experience as a civil/structural engineer.
- Knowledge of building codes. (Advanced)
- Must be self- motivating
- Ability and willingness to on occasion take on lead engineering duties.
- Must be experienced in preparing and reviewing designs to assure compliance with engineering design,
- applicable codes, constructability, industry standards, completeness, and presentation.
- Experience/knowledge with advanced design of steel structures, foundations, masonry, and concrete.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following Industrial service areas (Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Polymers, Utility, Energy, and Manufacturing)
- Must be able to travel on occasion (locally and out-of-state)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description for Requirements.
- Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer
- Structural Engineering