If you are looking for a meaningful administrative position and can work both independently and as part of a team, you’re the type of person we want to talk to at EMDR International Association (EMDRIA). We offer an opportunity where everyone contributes, and we provide some of the best benefits around. Come see for yourself! Visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant - Program Assistant.
As a membership organization of mental health professionals, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of excellence and integrity in EMDR therapy. Our main purpose is to establish and uphold standards of practice, training, certification and research.
Administrative Assistant - Program Assistant
It's said that there's no second chance to make a first impression. As the Membership Administrative Assistant, you'll be the first impression, the voice of us to those calling on the phone. However, this job is about more than answering phones and being friendly. Your initiative and organizational skills will keep us running at top performance, while your enthusiasm and ideas will shape the environment in which we all work.
- Answer main phone line, member contact forms and emails.
- Assist members, prospective members and public with joining EMDRIA, renewing membership, accessing membership benefits, conference registration, using the EMDRIA website, using the Find a Therapist directory, etc.
- Maintain EMDRIA store including fulfilling product orders, maintaining product inventory, initiating re-orders of product stock, updating items offered and pricing (as necessary) and reporting on sales.
- Processes credit card and check payments for membership dues and store orders. Create, adjust and delete invoices, as needed. Follow-up on open invoices to ensure that they are paid in full or cleared out by the end of the month.
- Work with Director of Member Experience on the ongoing development and maintenance of the Virtual Local Networking program including communications, moderation of community forums and calendars, assist members with using the communities, monitor use of and need for EMDRIA Credit Programs and resources, and report on program usage and trends.
- Maintain iCohere LMS (Learning Management System) for EMDRIA OnDemand educational programs includes providing support to users, monitoring payments and transaction submission issues, uploading programs and maintaining course materials (guides, handouts, etc.).
- Support, along with other staff, association wide projects and functions.
- High School diploma.
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Good with technology and able to learn software programs quickly.
- Strong communication skills and able to work with all levels of clients.
- Knowledge of email software, word processing software and spreadsheet software. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as comprehensive benefits including paid vacation, sick leave, 11 paid holidays annually, 401K retirement plan with company match, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, and flex spending accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learning Management Systems