What does a Customer Support Representative really do? Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Support Representative.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will...
* Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
* Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running services to be used for reproducing customer issues.
* Document all information on customer interaction according to standard operating procedures.
* Must be willing to complete assessments that include a typing test, minimum requirement is 25 wpm
* Great communication skills, written and orally
* Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently both remotely and while in-center
* Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
* Must be willing to participate in a background screening
* Experience with customer service via phone, email, and live chat support
* Experience in customer service, sales, billing, collections, and technical support
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long-term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
In addition to our truly #Ridiculous culture, you’ll enjoy benefits like:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
- 401k Match
- Pet Insurance
- In-house Wellness Coaches
- Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement Plans
- Hundreds of Discounts with the Brands you Love and Use
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer. Life is better with Us! Find out what it means to work for a company that puts People before Profits!
- Customer Service