To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ 08817
- Phone: Text words "LeadNL" to 732-251-2244 to book an interview
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Team Lead in Edison NJ
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc • Edison, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Call Center Team Lead Representative
A B2B Call Center in Edison, NJ is searching for a driven Call Center Team Lead Representative to join a progressive, dynamic company. This is a fast paced and friendly environment, even supplying snacks throughout the day! Competitive starting salary with room for growth! Medical insurance is made available for this Call Center Team Lead position as well as paid holidays and sick time.
Job Requirements for Call Center Team Lead:
· Monitor calls on a daily basis for future coaching purposes
· Document evaluations – qualitative and quantitative – using NCC Auditing form
· Prepare reports as requested by management
· Assist management with new hires
· Monitor call center floor for quality assurance by direct observation
· Communicate issues directly to management and coach call center representatives, as directed by Call Center Manager
Job Description for Call Center Team Lead
· Minimum 2 years work experience as a call center, customer service or tele sales rep
· Hours: 1st Shift - M- F: 8:30am to 5pm
· Strong working knowledge of call center scripts, processes, technology and organizational procedures
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail
· Have Own Reliable Car within 45 min. driving distance from job site
· Legal to work in the USA - Must provide Government ID's for validation
· The Call Center Team Leader will provide support services to the Call Center Manager by (1) Ensuring calls are audited for quality standards, (2) Providing training support for Call Center Representatives and (3) Monitoring activities on call center floor.
If you or someone that you know is interested in this great Call Center Team Representative opportunity, please call today for an immediate appointment for an interview at 732-251-2244
Apply by Text: Text words "LeadNL" to 732.251.2244 to get address or book an appointment (appointments are seen 1st)
Apply by Email: send email with your full name, phone number, and "LeadNL" to spotswood@cssitalent com or Apply on our company site TODAY! https://cssitalent.com