AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR / AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE CONSULTANT
Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for Service Advisors to join their industry leading Service Team!
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships: greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk-around inspection, sell and up-sell services, update customers on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customer experience.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Drive the sale to meet department sales forecast
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses and possible changes
- Guarantee that the customer has a positive dealership experience!
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle
- 2 years of Service Advisor experience required
- Chrysler Experience is highly preferred: also interested in candidates with outside brand experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer and internet proficiency required
- Valid U.S. driver's license with a clean driving record
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition reimbursement for career-focused individuals
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match (at participating dealerships)
- Professional Working Environment
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Chrysler today. Apply Now!
- Auto Sales
- Auto Service
- Auto Service Advisor