To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, IL
- Mason Turner
- Phone: 469-939-7582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RED SKY Consulting • Bloomington, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Bloomington, IL
Position Type: 6 month contract
Client is seeking a Business Analyst to be part of the agile team delivering technical solutions through our Digital Strategy program. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and documenting detailed requirements and criteria containing solution architecture that can be utilized for building, testing, training and support operations. You will partner with business operations to fully understand the business needs, and act as a liaison between IT development groups and business operation units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems. Analysts play an intricate part in the delivery of high quality solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements that are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well.
- Facilitation and planning of analysis sessions/workshops.
- Creation of analysis deliverables, which includes (not all-inclusive) ...
- Scope and requirements packages
- Feature and User story definition
- Capability road maps/blueprint
- Business use cases
- Business process flows
- Data analysis to support initiatives
- Applying established standards to resolve a wide range of complex problems of diverse scope in innovative ways, including problems where precedent may not exist.
- Demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Following best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Evaluation of the business needs to determine if non-system alternatives are appropriate.
- Preparation of communication and development of presentations/demonstrations on new systems, system enhancements and/or system alternatives.
- Communicates and presents capability and scope plans to all levels of business and technical staff.
- Supporting the project teams throughout the development and testing life cycles as issues around requirements surface.
- Participates in planning and estimating activities for various initiatives.
RED SKY Consulting Company Overview:
We are an IT and Cybersecurity staffing solutions, consulting, project management and management consulting company with thousands of resources across multiple IT and Cybersecurity skill sets. Our primary US locations are Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, Cleveland, Atlanta, Minneapolis, New Jersey and we have organizational arms in other domestic cities along with offshore alliances in India and Ireland. RED SKY has a 10+ year history of providing great technology and Cybersecuirity talent. RED SKY has many clients including; 5 “Fortune 20” companies and over 50 “Fortune 500” companies within the manufacturing, financial services, health care, government, consumer services, insurance and several other industry verticals represented.