JOB Title : Quality Control Specialist (Chemistry)
Location: Neenah WI 54956
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Duration : 06 months Contract on w2
- Also, this position will be contacting raw material suppliers to obtain raw material information (chemical composition of materials).
- They will be reviewing accuracy of materials and sub supplier components.
- Data entry into SAP and work within ETQ and SAP systems.
- Candidates will need a background in Chemistry and need to understand chemistry jargon and understand chemical compounds.
- The incumbent is responsible for the acquisition, data entry and reporting of raw material and finished product chemical safety information, supplier technical data, and other product safety, stewardship and regulatory chemical compliance information.
- Additional key responsibilities include supporting safety and regulatory compliance assessments of ingredients, raw materials, and finished products through collaboration with staff toxicologists, regulatory specialists, and business team members.
Technical Data Management Systems
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile