The Electrical Traveling Project Manager - Solar is responsible for the overall administration, planning, installation, budgeting, scheduling, and reporting for solar projects. This position requires the successful candidate to possess strong organizational, negotiation, financial, and communication skills.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources, and budget.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
- Mentor, develop, and train project engineers for fast-paced growth.
- Negotiate & resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings.
- Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify project risks and solutions.
- Key point of contact with owner and architect on the project level.
- Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
- Must understand the commissioning and close-out processes as it pertains to Mission Critical.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
- 5+ years electrical project management experience with large solar projects.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Travel to project sites is required which may include temporary relocation for the duration of the project.
Competitive compensation package dependent on experience and work history.
- Premium employee benefits package including 401(k) and ESOP
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.
- Forecasting Information
- Provide Actionable Feedback
- Time Management
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)