DB Healthcare IT, focused solely on healthcare IT domain, partners with Providers, Payers and established healthcare consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting resources. We have been very successful in providing project directors, program managers, analysts, interface engineers, training and go live consultants for EPIC, Meditech, Eclipsys, Allscripts, Cerner, Siemens and McKsssesson EMRs and Business Intelligence, ICD-10, HIPPA 5010, EDI, Revenue Cycle and HIM and Data Warehouse experienced resources. More jobs available at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Advisor, Employee Relations - GA
Title: Senior Advisor, Employee Relations - GA
Location: Covington GA 30014
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: 08/24/2021
Role Type: Local candidates only.
· Minimum of 6 years of cumulative direct Employee Relations experience
· Minimum of 6 years of experience managing a wide variety of complex, high risk and sensitive employment-related cases from intake to investigation to resolution
· Knowledge of employment law preferable
· Experience supporting Sr. Business Unit, Function or Region leadership level client groups
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgment based on policies, procedures, practices, risk factors and precedent.
· Demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to inspire trust and confidence and effectively influence the decision-making process.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in Management, Human Resources or Psychology
· SPHR or PHR preferred