Senior Mechanical Engineer
Allied Resources is looking for Senior Mechanical Engineers for an exciting permanent opportunity with a top, award-winning engineering, design, and construction firm in the Greater Boston Area! This position provides an excellent compensation and benefits package!
A day in the life:
- Developing, designing and managing engineering systems including mechanical, electrical, and plumbing for fire protection.
- Perform calculations, studies, procurement, and operations specifications for equipment and systems.
- Technical proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD MEP, Trane Trace, and/or Carrier HAP.
- Design of HVAC systems and developing plans & specifications for a variety of facility types.
- Knowledge of building codes and stays current with building code changes.
The wish list:
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
- PE License preferred, not required.
- Over 5 years of MEP engineering experience.
- Communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors, and co-workers.
Why work here:
This is a tremendous opportunity to serve as a significant addition to the company's growth with great compensation and benefits!
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.
Licensed Professional Engineer