To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6675 Jones Mill Court
Norcross, GA 30092
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mingledorff's, Inc. • Norcross, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PURPOSE: To collect outstanding accounts receivable. In addition, a customer service function is performed in addressing customer inquiries and problems concerning their account.
- Contact delinquent accounts to obtain payment commitments.
- Follow up on customer payment commitments to ensure a timely payment.
- Monitor held orders to determine if they can be released.
- Review Job Account Requests for completeness before submitting to the Credit Manager.
- Follow jobs to ensure the company does not lose lien or bond rights.
- Follow-up on customer claims and disputes to bring to a resolution.
- Monitor customer accounts for further collection action or credit line increases.
- Review and apply previous days On Account Payments.
- Monthly preparation of the Customer Service, Warranty and President’s Reports.
- Complete and verify lien releases for customer job accounts daily.
- Review and change delinquency flags in the system for adjustments to ensure orders flow quickly
- Respond to requests for trade references.
- Provide all facets of customer service to our customers.
- Provide internal customer service to territory managers and counter sales team.
- Set up new accounts or jobs in the absence of the Administrative Assistant.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
5 years of experience in credit and collections.
5 years of experience in customer service.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (or other relevant computer programs)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven organization and time management skills; including multi-tasking skills
Americans with Disability Specifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Mingledorff's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact 770-446-6311 for assistance with an accommodation.