The Greeter creates a warm welcome for arriving guests, interacting with guests in the lobby, promoting hotel facilities and Food & Beverage outlets and directing them to the Concierge. The Greeter must be able to promote excellence, convey elegance and inspire luxury with the guest and fellow team members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Creates an overall warm and inviting luxury atmosphere for all of our guests.
· Greets guests as they arrive to check-in at the resort and direct them to the Concierge.
· Anticipates guests’ needs, and responds quickly & professionally to all guest requests.
· Provides information on resort amenities and facilities.
· Oversees the processing of all Privilege Card members and airline miles for all of our guests.
· Communicates and partners with Sales and Catering managers on an individual basis to ensure preparation for group arrivals and departures.
· Maintains a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and team members.
· Maintains a clean, pleasant and safe working environment.
· Provides superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
· Consistently practices the Meaning of Yes® and maintains the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· A minimum (1) year of experience in the Hotel/Hospitality field required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Knowledge of proper cash handling procedures.
· Experience using hotel reservations software
· Outgoing, friendly personality.
· Ability to work independently or with others as needed.
· Ability to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
· Basic office administration skills (i.e., typing, filing, answering telephone calls).
· Basic math skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
· Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
· Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
· Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Basic math skills.