Millbrae Care Center is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN).
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• OtherLicensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assigned.
At Millbrae Care Center, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Health, dental, & vision insurance
• 401(k) savings plan • Awards and recognition programs
• Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
• Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current BLS card.
• One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience preferred.