Immediate need for a talented Customer Service Representative – Associate. This is a 4+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in De Pere, WI. Please review the job description below.
· Provide world-class, specialized service to advisors, clients or other relationship partners to innovatively and successfully resolve customer-initiated service issues for various call types and product lines.
· Assist in customer service initiatives or other business-driven projects.
· Responsibilities: Interact directly with advisors, clients, or other relationship partners, predominately via a high-volume in-bound phone queue for various call types and product lines, to provide accurate and immediate solutions to transaction and service requests utilizing appropriate internal computer applications and enters all contact in the appropriate system for tracking and archival purposes.
· Daily review and respond to advisor, client, or other relationship partner voicemails left after hours or during high call volume time periods.
· Key Characteristics: Strong organizational and communication skills required, including the ability to explain complex issues in a clear, understandable manner.
· Proven ability to research and resolve complex, high-priority service issues in a timely manner.
· Provide excellent customer service to auto and home insurance customers by setting up first notice of loss claims and providing service on the status of existing claims.
· Setting up new auto and home losses from client phone calls.
· Answering calls regarding existing claims status, including handling limited tasks associated with those claims.
· Providing clients with exceptional quality and efficient customer service. Claim related project work.
· Required Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent Combined keyboard and data entry skills
· Professional telephone etiquette including excellent verbal communication skills and use of proper grammar
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Must possess the ability to process information and react quickly and appropriately
· High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
Our client is a leading Financial Services and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.