We are currently looking to hire Electronic Assemblers for a great company in the upstate who uses state of the art technology to proved top quality parts to the aerospace industry.This position is responsible for the assembly of mechanical and electrical components, following detailed manufacturing instructions. Perform all job duties in a safe, efficient and quality manner.
• Perform manual wire stripping
• Read and follow written manufacturing instructions
• Read and follow Blue Prints
• Complete work order routers and other documentation
• Understand and achieve department measures
• Read, use and understand basic gauges and other measurement tools
• Exhibits ability to work in a Team environment
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Perform all duties as assigned to Department standards.
High School Diploma or Equivalent required; college experience in Mechatronics or something similar preferred
Some manufacturing electronic assembly experience a plus
Experience with hand soldering electronic components preferred
Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background check