Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is currently seeking a Civil Project Designer I for our Land Division located in our Leesburg, VA office. Candidates should have 2 - 6 years of experience in land development; which includes but is not limited to site engineering of roadways, utilities (water, sewer, stormdrain), stormwater management facilities, grading and sediment and erosion control design, for both residential and commercial projects. Proficiency in AutoCad required. Civil 3D, TR-55, HydroCad and/or Pondpack is a PLUS!
BENEFITS: Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!
YOUR FUTURE AT MRA AWAITS!! Our greatest asset is our people. This includes people like you! We are actively seeking motivated individuals to work on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects. Our talented team enjoys numerous opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Successful candidates MUST have:
- BS in Civil Engineering, EIT License preferred
- 2-6 years of experience in land development and site engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the private sector and familiarity with the Baltimore County and Baltimore City Development Processes a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and experience with Civil 3D,TR-55, HydroCad and/or Pondpack a PLUS!
Engineer In Training