AUDIT SENIOR / ASSURANCE SENIOR – FORT COLLINS– Great firm, lots of variety
Great opportunity for an Audit Senior to further develop your public accounting skills, resolve accounting issues, supervise staff, hone in on your client relations and still enjoy all that living that Colorado has to offer.
We will consider someone out of a BIG 4, National, Regional or high quality local CPA firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE AUDIT SENIOR / ASSURANCE SENIOR:
• Senior external audits for private and public companies in a variety of industries.
• Ability to recognize and solve problems. Recognize when assistance is needed and ask for help from peers and managers.
• Manage staff and intern level audit professionals, including training and mentoring.
• Research technical accounting issues.
• Maintain excellent working relationships with clients and staff members of the firm.
• Excellent management and communication skills.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE AUDIT SENIOR / ASSURANCE SENIOR:
• BS or BA in accounting
• Graduate accounting degree is a plus, but not required
• CPA or working towards certification
• Minimum of 3 years of prior public accounting experience in auditing and assurance services
• Good written and oral communication skills
Coaching And Mentoring