- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Attend meetings with different clients/managers to assist with new hire process
- Work hand in hand with coordinator to create new hire orientation and reference material for employees
- Main contact for all employee relation matters
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Process Onboarding, inform new hires of responsibilities, benefits, schedules/holidays, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Address any employment relations issues, such as work complaints, harassment allegations, & payroll discrepancies
- Process all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Work with attorneys on immigration matters; Petitioning employment authorizations & obtaining the required forms in a timely manner
- Conduct background screenings per client’s requisites
- Administer day to day employee benefits. Conduct & process enrollments, terminations, audits, & claim issues
- Work hand in hand with the Sr. Accountant for payroll purposes, performing adjustments as needed.
- Report directly to the CEO & CFO, providing reports for data analyzing & forecasting
- Provide exceptional customer service to all employees and managers assisting them to the best of my ability
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience in human resources, onboarding, and payroll
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Outlook
- ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
- Bullhorn experience front end and backend strongly preferred
- Quickbooks experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in employee benefits
- Experience working directly with external clients and/or insurance agents.
- Highly professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of computers and software programs.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to understand complex issues.
- Ability to identify issues and offer potential solutions.
- Ability to work with internal staff and external clients of varying personalities and skill levels
- Labor Law and Compliance knowledge
- Solid customer service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives, and set priorities
- Be able to solve problems and modify processes to gain efficiency
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Genesis Global Recruiting, Inc. (GGR) is a privately held, certified woman owned staffing and workforce solutions provider, which allows our clients to capture diversity credit. Since 1999, our core business is staffing direct hire, temporary workforce, and Contract Consulting. Headquartered in Florida, with offices in Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY; our management teams comes to you with a combined 40 years of expertise in Recruitment, Staffing & Talent Acquisition.
View the full profile
At Genesis Global Recruiting, Inc., we do our utmost to make the staffing process as easy, efficient and effective as possible. We can introduce you to high-caliber and hard-to-find professionals who are not actively job-hunting and save you time by targeting and prescreening qualified candidates for you. Our winning attitude permeates our entire organization.
Due to our networks, extensive private database and years of industry experience, we are able to offer local, regional, national, and International search and placement. You will get personalized service and our guarantee of privacy and professionalism! Just as we want the employee you hire to have a lasting relationship with your company, we also want to build a lasting relationship with you. Accordingly, we dedicate ourselves not only to meeting your immediate staffing needs, but we also strive to build a relationship of trust and respect, learn about you and your organization to foresee your future staffing needs, and foster a positive hiring experience for you.