To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Associate
Corps Team • Charlotte, NC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Corps Team is teaming up with a growing manufacturer to identify an experienced Inside Sales Assistant/Customer Service Representative to fill a full-time position within their organization, reporting to the Sales Manager. Their distribution headquarters is based in Southwest Charlotte.
Scope of Position
The purpose of this position is to serve customers in a highly technical environment by providing product and service information, accurate and efficient order entry, database maintenance, phone support and outside sales support.
Maintain excellent customer service levels and attract potential new customers by supporting them with correct information about products and services.
- Order entry
- Answers incoming phone calls
- Provides excellent customer service. Supports customers with any issues or requests. (Pricing, shipping status, product complaints, tracking numbers, documentation requests. etc)
- Enters new customer data and other sales data into computer database
- Proactively informs customers of back orders, delivery, delayed shipments and any other information related to orders.
- Works with and supports outside sales representatives
- Supports in distribution of marketing and literature materials
- Invoicing and credit card processing
- Outgoing and sales follow up phone calls as required
- Performs any other administrative or sales support duties as assigned by management
- Communicates on regular basis with warehouse, management and outside sales reps as well as customers in a professional and courteous manner
- ERP Database Maintenance
- Online shop support (processing orders, helping with navigation and log on issues)
- H.S. diploma and sales/customer service experience. Associates Degree with a major in business preferred.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills (Listening and phone skills)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general office applications
- Results driven and team oriented
- Previous experience in customer service/sales office preferred
- Ability to effectively manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Standard work hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm