Salary $100,000 - $110,000
The Brand Manager supports the innovation, marketing communication, and business analysis for our client. This includes initiatives associated with growing current brand recognition inclusive of consumption analyses and promotion/marketing strategy assistance. Additionally, the incumbent supports new product commercialization processes including aiding in customer market research and establish pricing and positioning.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work across multiple food, beverage and pet brands in the natural space with tremendous potential for growth. This is a perfect opportunity for a marketer that is passionate about brand building and new product development and wants to work at a nimble, entrepreneurial environment and make a big impact for our portfolio brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads project management functions for innovation and commercialization of assigned brand for new product initiatives, working with R&D, Packaging Design and Operations inclusive of developing detailed manufacturing forecasts with input from Sales, Operations and Finance.
- Supports the development and execution of shopper marketing plans for key customers and partners with Sales teams to drive category growth
- Identifies key business drivers and opportunities based on competitive/category trends, track & report on business results using syndicated data, and provide forecasting support for financial planning.
- Advises on the development and timely execution of Brand Plans/ leading agencies (PR, Digital, and Consumer Promotions) to develop highly creative and cost efficient campaigns.
- Manages company relationships with external marketing partners (SPINs, Quickframe, ibotta, etc.)
- Assists with other projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a consumer packaged goods marketing, marketing analytics or project management role or related capacity
- Experience with AC Nielsen, IRI or SPINs preferred
- Experience analyzing data & translating to recommendations
- Ability to monitor budgets and report on P/L activity associated with assigned marketing initiatives
- Excellent creative instincts and comfort with visual design
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high paced, entrepreneurial work environment and meet business driven deadlines
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401K (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO