To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5710 Northwest 41st Street
Riverside, MO 64150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bunzl Distribution • Riverside, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bunzl Processor is looking for strong packaging sales leaders with a track record of excellence in driving sales forces to produce aggressive profitable growth in the local market.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set?
At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
The majority of responsibility resides in the Central to Eastern U.S. giving flexibility to discuss permanent residence.
- Maintain leadership, training and development of BPD sales effort, including management of sales representatives
- Continue development of key customers and target accounts with on-going growth to ensure meeting or exceeding established expectations
- Develop programs that further facilitate product growth within customer base
- Assist the Field Sales Director with developing the sales budget as required
- Communicate and coordinate with internal staff (Purchasing, Customer Service, Warehousing, Accounting and Sales staff) to maximize customer satisfaction
- Drive a strong customer service mentality and continue building current customer relationships
- Develop and deploy sales and customer specific sales strategies
- Some direct account responsibility may be needed in an effort to build new territories for future expansion
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales and margin goals
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of professional experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record selling in competitive markets, previous supervisory experience preferred
- Previous experience in sales to the food processing industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand market in which you are selling and the deployment of resources that ensure maximum coverage and product exposure
- Proficient PC skills required, AS400/iSeries experience is preferred
- Utilize all appropriate VIP (Dimensions of Professional Selling) techniques and methodologies
- Must possess executive level communication skills; including the ability to sell the concept of improving operating efficiencies while demonstrating value added benefits to executive management
- Success contacting and making presentation to key people within customer organizations from purchasing managers, general managers, presidents and owners
- Must possess strong planning, organizational and time management skills, as well as strong analytical problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter with strong leadership skills and a creative initiator with the ability to motivate
- Must be team orientated with excellent customer service and selling skills
- Must be able to travel, with over night stays a minimum of 2-3 nights per week
- Flexibility of Sales Manager residence can be discussed as territory responsibility covers specific area in the U.S.
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion.
Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.