We are searching for an Admin Assistant for a Research Institute located in Rockville, MD
- Maintain common areas, printers, and office supplies
- Provide support for meetings (conference room scheduling, visitor escort, WebEx support, conference call support)
- Provide planning and logistical support for staff and client meetings
- Coordinate support provided by other area administrative assistants
- Provide administrative support for projects, including
- Create mail merge letters/labels and assemble mailings
- Convert reports into PDF format
- Create flow charts and milestones timelines
- Update cost spreadsheets
- Download project cost reports and assist in the preparation of monthly reports
- Provide support for project meetings
- have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills,
- have experience with WebEx administration,
- document management and tracking experience (scanning and tracking client level security training requirements, NDAs, etc.),
- experience working with LMS administrators to ensure security trainings are loaded to appropriate employee accounts and monitoring completions of those trainings,
- as well 5 years of administration experience preferably in a government contracting environment
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$20.00 - $21.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Green Key executive recruitment team is uniquely suited to job placement in your industry because we've actually worked in it. We know what the demands are, where the jobs are, and we have exclusive relationships with some of the most sought-after employers around.
With this unique industry insight as its foundation, Green Key has committed itself to honesty, integrity, and to forming the strong, lasting relationships that have become our hallmark.
Founded by a small, dedicated team of finance professionals, Green Key Resources quickly added offices across the country, and now proudly opens doors for candidates and clients across many specialty areas.
Our expertise has expanded, but we'll never outgrow the kind of personal care and dedication a small firm can offer. We built our business around developing and maintaining long-term relationships that serve both candidates and clients, and we bring that enterprising spirit to every single placement.
Our focus lies in the following verticals:
View the full profile
- Accounting and Finance
- Alternative Asset Management
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal Support
- Office Support
- Temporary and Contract Recruitment