Immediate need for a talented [ITAM Specialist] with experience in the [Healthcare Insurance]. This is a [12+] Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in [Columbia, SC]. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-32141
- 50% Analyze and reconcile asset inventories and entitlements against discovery data, confirming assets are appropriately reported on network connection scans. Log, track and reallocate assets in the ITAM system through all stages of the asset lifecycle.
- 20% Create service tickets to correct any asset discrepancies found through the reconciliation process and monitor the ticket status to ensure completion and close out.
- 20% Develop, update and maintain valid inventory processes and procedures.
- 10% Create and coordinate software and/or hardware inventory reporting in support of compliance, inventory management activities, utilization, and budgeting functions.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- 6 years of IT job-related work exp required
- 2 years of Asset management and procurement experience required
- 2 years of Knowledge of Asset Management procedures and concepts required
- 2 years of Working understanding of hardware/software licensing/maintenance models required
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (MS Excel) and database software (MS Access) required
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills (this is a MUST requirement for Aaron Soto) required
- 2 years of experience managing reports of inventory in an environment equivalent to 10,000 users and 5,000 servers required
Our client is a leading Healthcare Insurance and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We're here to help you cut costs, focus on your core business, and nimbly respond to growth opportunities. You can rely on our knowledge and insights about the industry-specific challenges you face. Insights developed since our founding in 1996, through countless hours of client services provided by our stellar consultant team.
View the full profile
Working with us, you would join a roster of clients and partners that includes leaders within several key industries, including telecommunications, logistics, insurance, software development, hospitality, financial services, and healthcare. All benefiting from our lifecycle IT solutions, delivered through processes which are at par with CMMI Level 3. These include development, migration, testing, support, and maintenance; as well as superior IT staff augmentation service..