To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Belvoir, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Human Capital Analyst
Strategic Resolution Experts • Fort Belvoir, VA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Human Capital Analyst (Strategic Workforce Shaping)
Must be US Citizen and hold an Active DoD Secret Clearance
100% onsite (Fort Belvoir, VA)
The Senior Human Capital Analyst will support strategy development, planning, and execution for programs and initiatives in the areas of recruiting, outreach, retention, succession planning, and training and leadership development. The ideal candidate will have experience in strategic workforce planning; organizational change management and communication; competency models and competency assessments; data analysis and reporting; and meeting design and facilitation. The candidate will create impactful deliverables (written materials, briefings, data visualization) and must be extremely comfortable briefing senior leadership. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
● Think strategically, translate strategies into actionable plans, and develop (or provide key input into) project schedules and work products.
● Plan, develop, and coordinate the Agency’s functional community management program, including engaging leaders; developing and maintaining career roadmaps (includes competency models and training); identifying and implementing workforce engagement strategies; supporting development of community SharePoint sites; facilitating meetings; and delivering briefings.
● Conceptualize, design, develop, and implement new programs (for example, career broadening, onboarding, or succession planning).
● Analyze existing processes and programs to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
● Design, develop, and conduct surveys (for example, a training needs assessment survey and competency assessment surveys using SharePoint and SurveyMonkey); analyze survey data; and, develop narratives and visualizations using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other graphic and written formats to communicate results.
● Perform gap analyses and aggregate results and recommendations into an assessment report.
● Provide inputs into the Agency’s training, education, and professional development planning process.
● Provide coordination and administrative support, as needed, for the Agency’s Onboarding Program and training courses that SRE delivers to the customer.
● Design and support the implementation of change management strategies focused on stakeholder engagement, adoption, and communication.
● Develop internal and external communication products, including but not limited to emails, blog posts, plans, processes, fact sheets, flyers, presentations, and reports to convey information and facilitate stakeholder and senior leadership buy-in.
● Identify key metrics; collect, review, and aggregate data into spreadsheets; perform data analysis; and, develop dashboards and visualizations to support decision making.
● Design and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses and perform benchmarking studies to identify workforce trends within the Federal government and private sectors.
● Work with the Project Manager to effectively engage the customer, deliver presentations, lead customer meetings, resolve issues, and exceed customer expectations.
● Coordinate the development of documentation and briefings to be presented to senior leadership.
● Provide meeting design and facilitation support, including agendas, logistics, and minutes.
● Maintain a central repository of project documents and deliverables (in SharePoint).
● Bachelor's Degree in a related field (for example, Human Capital, Human Resources Management, Business, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Change Management, Communication)
● At least one of the following certifications: SWP, CBAP, Prosci, CAPM, PHR, or PMP
● Demonstrated ability to work independently.
● Strong interpersonal, consultative, analytical, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
● An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills. Effective communication skills are absolutely required for this position.
● Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
● A decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective.
● A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
● Ability to proactively influence strategic decision making and direction.
● An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
● A flexible individual who is able to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders and who is able to meet tight deadlines.
● A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
● An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
Form QF 5501 Rev_New
● Must possess an Active DoD Secret Clearance
● Minimum 10 years of experience in related field
● DoD experience preferred
● Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.), PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint required
● Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus
● Experience designing and implementing Succession Planning is a plus
● Experience with advanced forecasting techniques and quantitative analysis such as regression analysis, time series and correlation coefficients to refine workload predictions is a significant plus