To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6122 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ABA Administration Team Leader
Intercommunity Action, Inc • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
In collaboration with the ABA Clinical Team Leader, BCBA and under the supervision of the Director of Children’s Services, the ABA Administrative Team Leader is responsible for developing and overseeing the administrative and quality assurance functions of Interact’s ABA designated program.
1. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and on boarding all ABA staff
2. Supervises all full-time RBTs and conducts bi-weekly Administrative supervision with them as well as track both full-time and sub contracted RBT staff’s 40 hour required ABA training and skills assessment progress ensuring timelines are met.
3. Responsible for creating a multi-layer system of tracking all required ABA and CBH trainings, surveys length of stay reviews, FBAs, data reviews, program outcomes, and utilization.
4. Responsible for staffing cases proactively and continuously work towards monthly census growth in the ABA program.
5. In collaboration with the Clinical Team Leader, ensure that client documentation is current in the electronic medical records.
6. Assume the lead with completing intakes, scheduling referred cases and manage CBH packet process, maintaining a current COCA grid to track authorizations.
7. Attend CBH provider meetings regularly.
8. Updates, completes and submits all ABA monthly reports to CBH on or before identified date.
9. In collaboration with Clinical Team Leader, regularly monitor and audit client charts to ensure compliance with CBH and ABA regulations.
10. Participates in Inter-Agency Team Meetings, psychological or psychiatric evaluations as requested by Director of Children’s Services or BCBA.
11. Receives weekly individual administrative supervision from the Director of Children’s Services.
12. Must communicate proactively, effectively and consistently with all team members around programming.
13. Functions in full compliance with all policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Compliance Program, including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to immediate supervisor or Compliance Officer.
14. Participates in Interact’s Quality Improvement activists as requested by immediate supervisor Quality Assurance Department.
15. Other job-related duties as needed.
**May be required to carry a small caseload as assigned by Director of Children’s Services if Clinically credentialed**
1. Master’s degree in human services field and three years of behavioral
health experience, preferably in quality improvement and/or program
management as well as thorough knowledge of ABA principles.
2. At least two years of supervisory experience.
3. Ability to work as part of a team.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Clearances required by Pennsylvania Act 33 and Act 80.
Behavioral Specialist Consultant, PA Licensed (BSL)
· The following licensed professionals: psychologists, social workers, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, and professional counselors
· Pennsylvania Behavioral Specialist Consultant License in good standing.
· The requirements of which include: Master’s degree or higher in school, clinical, developmental or counseling psychology, special education, social work, speech therapy, occupational therapy, professional counseling, behavioral analysis, nursing or another related field.
· Verification of substantial relationship of major to behavior specialist practice: School, university or program must verify that major course of study that has a substantial relationship to the practice of a behavior specialist.
· Specific Coursework: 90 hours of evidence-based coursework =
· 3 hours of professional ethics
· 16 hours of assessment coursework or training
· 8 hours of crisis intervention
· 5 hours of family collaboration
· 18 hours of autism-specific coursework/training
· 16 hours of instructional strategies & best practices
· 8 hours of co-morbidity & medications
· 16 hours of addressing specific skill deficits training
· 1,000 hours of in-person experience with individuals under twenty-one (21) years of age with behavioral challenges or Autism Spectrum Disorders. (Experience during the master’s degree, or otherwise subsequent to the bachelor’s degree is sufficient.)
· At least 1 (one) year of experience involving functional behavior assessments of individuals under twenty-one (21) years of age, including the development and implementation of behavioral supports or treatment plans.
· Participation in all mandatory and ongoing trainings.
· Appropriate supervision as determined by the provider and regulatory entities.
· An official notification of information (Self Query) from the National Practitioner Data Bank/Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability