Process Specialist – Morrisville, NC
Data Management Specialist
In the role of process specialist, you will execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines, reviews and validates the inputs from the other team members, support your manager in training activities, daily operations reviews and help in escalation resolution with the objective to meet service level agreement targets for the specific process within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, process training and certifications for the team, talent management related activities, Service Level Agreement compliance and Process compliance. You will also be involved in day to day customer interactions, knowledge management and process reengineering activities.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Process and maintain data within the areas of sales crediting, customer validation and territory management
Location for this position is Morrisville, NC.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience relating to the job description
- 2 years of experience in customer service or help desk roles
- Hands on experience with customer service software’s
- Experience in Business Objects running or creating reports
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
Process Customer Transaction