To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Rachel Brindley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Clerk-100% Paid Employee Insurance
Creative Financial Staffing • Nashville, TN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking to join a booming Nashville organization that has been around for close to 30 years? My client, a high-end construction industry leader with stability and growth, is adding an Accounting Clerk to their team. Laid back with work/life balance. 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-F. Up to $45k.
● 100% coverage of the employee’s health insurance
● Two weeks paid vacation
● 7 paid holidays
● Profit sharing participation
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk:
● Managing AP & AR.
● Manage subcontractor information for our database.
● Process change orders for design-build jobs.
● Enter payroll and tax deposits.
● Back up the Office Manager by answering the telephones and qualifying & setting up new leads.
Qualifications of the Accounting Clerk:
● 2 years or more of experience
● Excel, Master Builder/Sage 100 experience preferred
● Organizational skills