To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Loveland, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Loveland, CO
Posted 6 days ago
A governmental agency is looking for a sharp Payroll Specialist to join their team! The Payroll Specialist will report directly to the Payroll Manager.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Biweekly payroll
- Supporting 3000 employees and entering their time in UltiPro
- New hire on-boarding
- Completing employment verification
- Pulling data and mapping reports
- Other duties as assigned
Payroll Specialist Skills/Experience:
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- FPC/CPP certification preferred
- Strong Excel skills and experience with NetSuite a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great written/verbal communication
Hours for Payroll Specialist are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with flexibility) in a business casual environment
Local Payroll Specialist candidates only, please!
Payroll Specialist candidates must be able to pass criminal background check