To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Contract Specialist
Posted 1 month ago
- Contractor shall be able to work independently with little oversight by the Government and be experienced, skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of Federal Government acquisition (i.e. requirements development, acquisition planning, solicitation development, proposal evaluation, negotiations, source selection, contract administration, and contract closeout).
- Contractor shall have the ability to communicate with USCG Program Management personnel about the details of technical requirements acquisitions provide advice, guidance, and counsel on how to handle complex acquisition contracts and processes.
- The contractor shall develop and manage the Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) as requested by the COR.
- Junior Contract Specialists shall be able to effectively work with technical experts and assist in drafting procurement packages for commercial and non-commercial supplies and services exceeding $150K.
- The contractor shall possess superior written and oral communication skills for working in cross-functional acquisition teams.
- The contractor shall have extensive experience in preparing contract support documentation, including letters, Determination and Findings, and Price Reasonableness Determinations for KO approval and signature.
- The contractor shall be capable of handling complex problems through effective and efficient resolutions that are compliant with all Federal, DHS, and Coast Guard acquisition regulations and policies.
- Junior Contract Specialists shall have extensive experience in drafting solicitations, including Request for Quotations (RFQ’s), Request for Proposals (RFP’s), and Invitations’ for Bids (IFB’s), for both commercial and non-commercial supplies and services over $150K.
- The contractor shall have extensive experience in assisting with cradle-to-grave contract procedures, including procurement package development, solicitation, award, administration, and close-out for multiple contract vehicles, including Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Contracts, Requirements Contracts, GSA Schedule Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s) and Tasks, and Delivery Orders (DO)/Task Orders (TO).
- Junior Contract Specialists shall have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related discipline and has been certified at the DAWIA Level I or FAC-C Level I.
- Contractor shall have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in conducting comprehensive acquisition support activities as described in this SOW.
- A minimum two (2) of the three (3) years of experience should be in FAR-based contracting.
- All proposed personnel shall possess experience in utilizing Microsoft® Power Point©, Microsoft® Word©, and Microsoft® Excel©.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Homeland Security Acquisition Regulations (HSAR), the Homeland Security Acquisition Manual (HSAM), and Coast Guard Acquisition Procedures (CGAP).
- Proficiency with Coast Guard automated databases to include, but not limited to; Naval and Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS); Workflow Imaging Network System (WINS); Fleet Logistics Software (FLS) system; Federal Procurement Desktop (FPD)/Core Accounting System (CAS); Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG)