To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glendale, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Verification Coordinator
Alliance Imaging • Glendale, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
The Pain Center of Arizona, a division of Alliance HealthCare Services, is seeking a full time Insurance Verification Coordinator to join our team, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
The Insurance Verification Coordinator is responsible for verifying patient insurance benefit and eligibility. Requests and loads pre-certification approval for consults and follow up visits. Records and indexes all benefit and certification information into the EMR according to documented work processes. Coordinates coverage restrictions and works in coordination with other departments to prevent or resolve payment issues. Ensures every customer receives the highest level of customer service.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for auditing schedules to ensure all patients have been verified and active. Ensures any coverage restrictions are documented and addressed to avoid payment problems. Prioritizes workload to ensure deadlines are met.
Responsible for obtaining referrals or authorizations from primary care office or insurance companies.
Acts as source of reference for team members and works with other internal teams to assist in resolving insurance issues.
Indexing incoming records/referrals.
Completes any additional job duties as assigned.
The Pain Center of Arizona, Alliance HealthCare Services offer the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Life insurances
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation/floating holidays/sick days
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Certificate from College or Technical School preferred.
- 2 – 3 years' experience in medical or related field required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures.
- Knowledge of health insurance industry practices and/or medical billing procedures.
- Computer literacy required, experience with medical scheduling/billing systems is preferred.