You’ve got manufacturing maintenance experience – now bring your knowledge to a facility where you can continue to learn, advance your career, and earn greater pay faster! Keep your mind challenged and gain exposure to different kinds of equipment you may have never seen. Plus enjoy a maintenance environment that is more preventative focused, which means less headaches and stress for you.
Automatic Rolls of Baltimore, a division of Northeast Foods, is searching for a Maintenance Mechanic for their facility in Rosedale, MD.
Join this stable food manufacturer that been around since 1965 and has never had a maintenance layoff!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – Depending on experience level.
- Excellent benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, employee assistance program, 401k with company match, vacation time, personal days, and paid holidays.
- Training – You will enter into a training program to grow your skills and your pay. Go as far as you want to go.
- Advancement – Down the line, if desired, you will be eligible to explore higher level roles like supervisor or management level roles, or even engineering.
- Company stability and reputation – Northeast Foods has been a key supplier to the McDonald's fast food chain since 1965. NEF has grown right along with McDonald's and is now the largest supplier of buns in the United States.
- Giving back – The company contributes to a wide variety of community charities and organizations, including the Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore, the Maryland Food Bank, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, and more.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Family owned and operated since the early 1960’s, Northeast Foods, H&S Bakery, and Schmidt Baking Company have nine divisions operating in seven states, with distribution in 23 states and still growing. The company is made up of more than 2,000 employees’ system wide, in addition to a fleet of 110 delivery vans and more than 200 tractor-trailers. Northeast Foods and H&S Bakery continues to thrive because its people share the same core values of hard work, dedication to community and pride of achievement.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have at least a year of experience in electrical/mechanical maintenance for a manufacturing/production facility, they want to hear from you. Must be flexible to work any shift or weekends as required.