Transform Home Improvement is the Nation’s Largest Home Improvement business and has been a leader in the Home Improvement and Remodeling industry for over 30 years. In 2019 we completed over 275,000 Home Improvement projects Nationwide!
With our proven success this is the perfect career for Sales Professionals looking to excel and earn great income! You will have the ability to offer up to 10 product lines to provide solutions to your customers, boost your sales and enhance your career development- Our goal is the same as yours- YOUR SUCCESS!
Top performers earn 150K + per year!
We are seeking passionate, driven team members to consult with customers to identify the best products for their needs. We provide pre-qualified leads while you also have an incentivized opportunity to self-generate your own leads. Our job is to give you the tools and training to place you in the best position to succeed.
Come join our team of Sales Project Consultants at the leader in do-it-for-me Home Improvement field!
Why work for us?
· Benefit Options including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· Uncapped Commissions
· Monthly sales bonuses
· Additional 5% on self -generated leads
· Paid Training
· Leads Provided Daily
· Growth opportunities
· Flexible schedule designed for entrepreneurs
Have what it takes to start your career?
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Passion for building relationships, networking and customer satisfaction
- 1 year previous outside sales experience recommended
· Sales Project Consultants are required to travel extensively in local markets to their appointments, with use of a personal vehicle.
· Ability to work a full time flexible schedule including weekends and evenings (based on volume and season).
· Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both written and verbal.
· Excellent customer service skills and active listening abilities.
· Must be able to run 1-3 qualified appointments per day.
· Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
· SPC’s need to be ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Computer proficiency required.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission